MIX60 Dual-Carb Energy Drink Mix£2.08 per unit£24.99
Athlete-approved endurance sports fuel
MIX60 is an advanced dual-carb drink mix that gives you the edge by delivering maximum energy when you need it most.
- Supplies maximum carbohydrates (60g) for maximum energy
- Contains electrolytes to continually rehydrate and revitalise
- Uses L-glutamine to help fight fatigue and improve performance
- Gentle on the stomach, pH-balanced with zero colourants or preservatives
- 100% vegan-friendly, manufactured in the UK
- Kind to your pocket, tough on your PBs
30 day money back guarantee
- How do I use MIX60?
- Why “dual” carbs?
- Why do I need electrolytes?
- What’s L-glutamine?
- What does the product contain?
- Nutritional Information
Mix powder with exactly 500ml of water. Blending at this ratio allows optimal carbohydrate absorption before, during and/or after endurance and is much gentler on the stomach.
MIX60 is best used for activities of 1 hour or under and combines synergistically with other Styrkr products as part of a flexible fuelling strategy.
During intense exercise, carbohydrates are your body’s primary source of energy and more can be absorbed per hour when they come from multiple transportable sources: in this case maltodextrin and fructose (converted to glucose in the liver). MIX60 incorporates this dual-carb system to give you that bit extra when you need it most.
For activity over 60 minutes – or in hot conditions – it’s important that electrolytes are used to hydrate. Dehydration increases usage of muscle glycogen and decreases blood volume and digestive function, none of which are beneficial for endurance activity.
MIX60 helps replace the electrolytes lost in sweat. Water alone can cause bloating, reducing the desire to drink and fluids not being replaced properly.
During endurance exercise blood ammonia concentration increases causing fatigue. L-glutamine reduces this accumulation, lessening fatigue and improving performance.
- 60g carbohydrate (maltodextrin, fructose)
- 3g L-glutamine
- 2g electrolytes
- No unnecessary additives
- No preservatives, colourants or flavours
Full ingredients: maltodextrin, fructose, L-glutamine, sodium (sodium chloride), potassium (potassium chloride) and magnesium (magnesium carbonate).onate)
|Nutritional Value||Per 100g||Per Serving (65g)|
|Energy||395kcal (1649KJ)||257kcal (1075KJ)|