GEL30 Caffeine Dual-Carb Energy Gel£2.08 per unit£24.99
Athlete-approved endurance sports fuel - New adventure-proof design
GEL30 Caffeine+ delivers maximum carbs at the fastest rate possible and a caffeine boost to keep you fully focussed on the task ahead.
- Supplies maximum carbohydrates (30g) for maximum energy
- Delivers caffeine bump to focus the mind and reduce perceived effort
- Gentle on the stomach, pH-balanced with zero colourants or preservatives
- Kind to your pocket, tough on your PBs
- Durable design with new anti-litter tab
- 100% vegan-friendly, manufactured in the UK
30 day money back guarantee
- How do I use GEL30 Caffeine+?
- Why “dual” carbs?
- How does caffeine help?
- What’s L-theanine?
- What does the product contain?
- Nutritional Information
60ml gel sachet to be consumed directly during endurance activity. Just rip the top and get it down. It combines synergistically with other Styrkr products.
GEL30 Caffeine+ is best consumed before and during intense activity and combines synergistically with other Styrkr products as part of a flexible fuelling strategy.
Using two carbohydrates in a 1:0.8 ratio allows for optimum carbohydrate absorption without causing gastrointestinal distress. In other words: maximum energy, minimal fuss.
Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that increases alertness, reduces perceived effort and pain, and helps you stay focused on the task ahead. How much caffeine you require depends on how much you weigh and your tolerance of caffeine. Some trial and error will be necessary.
L-theanine increases alpha wave production, promoting relaxation without causing drowsiness. When combined with caffeine, it increases focus and alertness without any irritation.
- 25g carbohydrates (maltodextrin, fructose)
- 150mg caffeine
- 400mg L-theanine
- Natural flavouring
- No added sugar
Full ingredients: Water, maltodextrin, fructose, methylcellulose, natural flavourings, L-citrulline, L-arginine, xanthan gum, caffeine, stevia, citric acid, trisodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
|Nutritional Value||Per 100g||Per Serving (72g)|
|Energy||171kcal (7157KJ)||128kcal (536KJ)|