MIX90 Caffeine Dual-Carb Energy Drink Mix£2.91 per unit£34.99
Athlete-approved endurance sports fuel
MIX90 is an advanced dual-carb drink mix that gives you the edge by delivering maximum energy and a caffeine bump when you need it most.
- Supplies maximum carbohydrates (90g) for maximum energy
- Contains electrolytes to continually rehydrate and revitalise
- Uses L-glutamine to help fight fatigue and improve performance
- Provides caffeine boost to sharpen focus and reduce perceived effort
- Gentle on the stomach, pH-balanced with zero colourants or preservatives
- 100% vegan-friendly, manufactured in the UK
- Kind to your pocket, tough on your PBs
30 day money back guarantee
- How do I use MIX90 Caffeine+?
- Why “dual” carbs?
- How does caffeine help?
- Why do I need electrolytes?
- What’s L-glutamine?
- What does the product contain?
- Nutritional Information
Mix powder with exactly 500ml of water. Blending at this ratio allows optimal carbohydrate absorption before, during and/or after endurance and is much gentler on the stomach.
MIX90 Caffeine+ is best used for activities of 1 hour and over and combines synergistically with other Styrkr products as part of a flexible fuelling strategy.
During intense exercise, carbohydrates are your body’s primary source of energy and more can be absorbed per hour when they come from multiple transportable sources: in this case maltodextrin and fructose (converted to glucose in the liver). MIX90 incorporates this dual-carb system to give you that bit extra when you need it most.
Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that increases alertness, reduces perceived effort and pain, and helps you stay focused on the task ahead. How much caffeine you require depends on how much you weigh and your tolerance of caffeine. Some trial and error will be necessary.
For activity over 60 minutes – or in hot conditions – it’s important that electrolytes are used to hydrate. Dehydration increases usage of muscle glycogen and decreases blood volume and digestive function, none of which are beneficial for endurance activity. MIX90 Caffeine+ helps replace the electrolytes lost in sweat. Water alone can cause bloating, reducing the desire to drink and fluids not being replaced properly.
During endurance exercise blood ammonia concentration increases causing fatigue. L-glutamine reduces this accumulation, lessening fatigue and improving performance.
- 90g carbohydrate (maltodextrin, fructose)
- 3g L-glutamine
- 2g electrolytes
- 350mg caffeine
- No unnecessary additives
- No preservatives, colourants or flavours
Full ingredients: Maltodextrin, fructose, L-glutamine, sodium (sodium chloride), potassium (potassium chloride), magnesium (magnesium carbonate) and caffeine.
|Nutritional Value||Per 100g||Per Serving (95g)|
|Energy||395kcal (1637KJ)||375kcal (1555KJ)|